COVID - 19 Phase III
Phase III Guidelines
Under Phase II guidelines St. Thomas More can now use our buildings for small group meetings not to exceed more than 50 persons. We have put the following guidelines in place to ensure that we are in compliance with all government and diocesan regulations.
1. All entry into the building will be through the main entrance by the new commons / Parish office.
2. All use of space must be requested through the parish office at least 7 days prior to a meeting so that we can ensure proper sanitization between meetings. Schedule with the parish office at email@example.com / (434)237 –5911.
3. Masks should be worn and the minimum safe social distance of 6 feet should be observed during meetings and services.
4. Do not exceed the maximum occupancy listed on the door of each room.
More Hall - 50
Chelsea Commons - 50
Frassati Hall - 50
St. Bonaventure - 26
St. Francis - 8
St. Katharine Drexel - 8
All American Saints - 8
St. Franz Jägerstätter - 8
Chapel - 17
Nave - 50 Meetings 300 Service
*any unlisted rooms are not available for meetings
4. During Business hours please sign in/out at the Parish office.
Fill out the form below or Contact the parish office at firstname.lastname@example.org / (434)237 –5911.